Introduction to Photography
(A 2 hour hands on Theory Master Class in understanding photography.)
- What is Photography?
- Get to know your gear, and setting it up to suite your needs
- Tips and Tricks
Comprehensive Material for this Class has been written by Melanie and has been designed with the idea that anyone can understand photography regardless of your skill level.
Lets go Capture those images!
- Two hour classes, the student chooses a location and a genre to shoot
- Designed for the busy lifestyles we lead. You choose when, where and as the need arises or the budget allows.
- Basic Post Processing (Editing) Classes
- Setting up of the editing program to suite your needs
- Basic Editing with so extra tips and tricks to make your images pop
- LR, PS, DPP and NIK software
Lets get Creative with the equipment I have
- Making you aware of your surroundings, and seeing things in a different light. There is beauty in everything we see….
- 7 different in camera techniques (depending on your gear) to help you create once off unique pieces of photography art
- Hands on one on one assistance
Certificate of Completion is provided to each participant after the completion of the specific photography class